Sunday, March 11, 2012

the rage

SOOOO i'm in st. george with my friends having a wonderful time away from.. MOST of my problems and i wake up in bed with three of my friends to a phone call from my little brother telling me that someone has smashed in my windows to my car. my only response, "WHAT!?" everyone sits straight up in bed and that was the beginning of my rage. so since i am not completely retarded, i put two and two together to figure out who it was that decided to act so maturely toward me. i mean, it's not hard to see that it was not a coincidence. YOU DIDN'T EVEN STEAL ANYTHING WHEN THERE WAS A CAMERA AND IPAD SITTING ON THE FLOOR! plus my neighbors amazingly have cameras outside their house to prove exactly what i already knew. so i've come to the point where i'm sooo done. and will probably hurt someone if they cross me one more time. so here's a little message for the crazy bitches' ring leader because i know that if i post it, you'll find a way to see it:
i'm sorry that you got my sloppy seconds OVER and OVER again.
i'm sorry that i got to kiss your boyfriend before you... oh AND after you.
i'm sorry that your money couldn't buy you the one thing that you really wanted.
i'm sorry that his family actually likes me.
i'm sorry that HE actually likes me.
i'm sorry that all of the crazy shit you do tends to backfire in terms of your intentions.
i'm sorry that you were obviously neglected by your father as a child and now think that you have to throw tantrums to get a man's attention.
i'm sorry that you have no self respect.
i'm sorry that you're nuts.
but as far as these unoriginal insults go... i gotta say:
yes, my bangs are "swoopy"; what's your point?
yes, my brother is one of my few friends; at least i have some.
yes, i'm in high school; get out of it.
yes, my eyes look asian; i choose not to spend money on cosmetic surgery.
yes, i'm pretty ugly; what does that say about you?
and YES, i'm fatter than you; all that means is that i can hit harder.
so whenever you decide to pull something like that again, grow a pair and do it while i'm actually in town.

3 comments:

  1. YES! honestly, couldn't tell you whats wrong with people. busting in windows? how mature.

    theres nothing wrong with swoopy bangs. they're cute on you, so why wouldn't you have them?
    theres nothing wrong with being in high school.
    and theres definitely nothing wrong with your asian looking eyes...they're pretty asian eyes - duh!
    who cares if you're bigger than her...cause you're not classified as fat if thats what shes trying to say to you. if thats what she chooses the use against you, she's got a lot wrong with her head.

    bitches these days.

    that is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried to spell your name right! i really did! but then i deleted it...but anyways -
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete