Tuesday, March 27, 2012

give it up

it's getting extremely annoying coming home from school to random presents on my doorstep. it's not cute, i don't think it's charming, and i'm actually quite sick of it. that may sound extremely rude, but you brought this upon yourself. i thought i loved you and you used me. you were my best friend and i trusted you with everything. i gave up all of my friends to be with you and i wasted way too much time on you. and the fact that i had to find out about her in front of my family from one of your friends... just makes me despise you even more. you didn't have the balls to tell me yourself and even worse, you denied it when i asked. she had more respect for me than you ever did. at least she owned up to it and apologized. and of course when i went to you wanting the truth after i had already heard it from her mouth, you said "you weren't putting out, so i went elsewhere." you said those words to the girl that you now claim to be madly in love with. you cheated on me over and over again without ever giving me any sort of clue. i don't know how i could have been so stupid to believe that you could actually keep a promise to me. sorry i wouldn't have sex with you... but clearly this is the reason that i am sooo glad that i never did one thing with you. you're pathetic and immature. you will never know how to treat a woman right and i don't intend to find out. so don't come to me with your problems and tell me that you miss me. stop buying me things and pretending like you know me at all. i'm allergic to nuts so peanut M&Ms... don't work for me. and i hate freaking Coke! like honestly, anyone would know that. i've changed a lot more than you will ever know since i was with you. i'm way better without you controlling me. so next time you want to talk to someone, don't call me because 'i went elsewhere' too.

No comments:

Post a Comment