Tuesday, February 21, 2012

enough is enough

i'm going to rant about everything that i'm sick of.
i'm sick of school... everything about it stresses me out.
i'm sick of people talking about me like they know me, writing songs about me, taking pictures trying to look like me, spreading rumors about me that don't even make sense... it's not going to hurt my feelings, so just stop.
i'm sick of trying sooo hard to be generous when it goes unnoticed.
i'm sick of stupid teachers thinking they can call my mom every day like i'm in second grade and need a babysitter.
i'm sick of adults thinking that they are so much smarter than me because of their age.
i'm sick of my dad coming home from business trips once a week and thinking he can intervene in everything that i have going on.
i'm sick of fighting with my parents about the stupidest things ever... like losing weight is some kind of problem to them.
i'm sick of having to sneak home and pick up clothes while they're at work.
i'm sick of staying at my friend's apartment alone 90% of the day.
i'm sick of having to explain myself to every single one of my friends because they know i'm wrong.
i'm sick of having nightmares that keep me up every night.
i'm sick of feeling worthless because of a stupid guy that could be purchased by the girl with the highest offer.
i'm sick of knowing that i will never be good enough for someone that has spent five years trying to prove that he is.
i'm sick of being used.
i'm sick of having to think about everything i say because people can't keep their mouths shut.
i'm sick of trying to show that i'm the better option because it doesn't count for anything.
but most of all, the thing that i am soooooo sick and tired of is believing the lies that i'm told by my "best friend" every damn day of my life. i'm sick of having to compare myself to another girl in order to figure out what he wants. i'm sick of doing everything i can to help him with whatever he needs when he doesn't appreciate any of it. i'm sick of being the only one that's concerned about his future. i'm sick of letting him walk all over me. i'm sick of hearing people say that i'm "whipped" when i'm only trying to be a good friend. i'm sick of knowing that everyone thinks i'm stupid because he runs me. and i'm sick of saying, "i'm done" then letting him sneak back into my life.
I AM SICK OF BEING TOLD WHAT I WANT TO HEAR INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH.
i'm a big girl. i can handle it. so lay it on me.
cause i am sick of my real best friend telling me that i'm no fun anymore. because of him, the fake best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment